03.-04. Juni 2019
Green Innovation and Investment Forum 2019
As the economic system is transforming into a green economy – your innovative technologies, process engineering as well as forward-looking green solutions are needed to meet a growing demand in the next years.
The Green Innovation and Investment Forum is the pan-European event in Baden-Württemberg to support researchers, start-ups and entrepreneurs with smart business ideas from across the continent.
Since 2015 GIIF has given start-ups, established enterprises and investors the opportunity to join efforts. More than 100 companies, including corporates, entrepreneurs and investors attended each GIIF event. Now it is your time to shine!
The matchmaking event is jointly organised by bwcon GmbH and Umwelttechnik BW in co-operation with InnoEnergy and Stiftung Energie & Klimaschutz Baden-Württemberg.
20 start-ups, founders and entrepreneurs will present their innovative business ideas to European investors and partners at the next forum in June 2019.
Focus on: Products – Processes – Technologies – Solutions
Sectors and technologies:
- Environmental Engineering (water, air, recycling, etc.)
- Alternative Materials / Renewable Resources
- Resource Efficiency (Savings of Energy and Materials)
- Efficient Production Processes / Urban Factories
- Sustainable Solutions for Smart Cities
- Green IT / Smart Grids / Sensor Technology
- Renewable Energy / Climate Protection
Why take part
- On-site coaching support
- Feedback to your business plan for the best 50 applicants
- Pitching in front of investors and potential partners
- Prize money and additional mentoring support
- Joining the GIIF-community
Green Training Day, 3rd June 2019
- Exclusively for talents, researchers and start-ups
- Enhance your pitch and your business plan
- Green-check your idea
The Pitching Event, 4th June 2019
- Matchmaking day to meet partners and investors
- Start-up financing
- Inspiring keynote and debates
- Award ceremony and dinner with partners
03.06.2019 - 04.06.2019
Umwelttechnik BW GmbH
Landesagentur für Umwelttechnik und